Thursday, January 10, 2013

LIGHT PHOTOS











I observed that when taking a light photo and making the subject all black It's harder than it looks, I had to use a lamp for mine since it wasn't all the that sunny this winter break and it was hard to do it. The shadows were a bit easier but it still took a lot of tries and time to get the perfect outcome. I learned that when taking these photos you need to have the camera perfectly still, well at least with my camera so when taking these photos I used a mini tripod thats actually for my iphone but it worked on my camera and I set it on my desk to help with the backlight pictures. Some of the backlight pictures didn't turn the subjects completely black but it did make it darker and i was satisfied with that. This was one of the hardest projects this year I thought and I'm going to try it again on my own time!

No comments:

Post a Comment